Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good Morning World!

So all my dear creative friends - what are your plans for today? I am going to be in a crafty frenzy to finish my bead embroidery project. It's SO CLOSE but I have to finish it TODAY. After it's done there will be pictures and an explanation - don't worry! I've had a lot of fun working on this project. It's my first ever in bead embroidery and I have many more already crowding around in my head!

Other than that - I have to run some errands today. It's time for me and the hubby to get updated drivers licenses (now that we've moved) and I need to go to the craft store. Not that I object to needing to go to the craft store! As I'm sure you can guess, it's one of my favorite places to be! I need to pick up something to back my bead embroidery project with. And a few more supplies while we're at it. Actually...I think I'm going to drag my poor hubby both to the craft store AND the bead store! *wicked grin*

All in all - it's a busy day ahead of me!


10 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Sounds like a great day :)

I'll be working on some vacation/summer albums I've been wanting to do for quite some time! And then hopefully working on some custom stuff when I hear back from my customers.

Fun all around :)

Anonymous said...

Busy day for me too.. :)

Have fun with your busy day, Ruthie!!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Have fun at the craft store! I'm working on a few handmade bibs.

Patti said...

I'll be crocheting scrubbies on the way to my daughter's today. then we're going to American Players Theater to see Noel Coward's "Hay Fever".

My husband "loves" going to the craft store with me, too!

BeadedTail said...

I have to finish some crafty projects today too. When I drag my hubby to a craft or bead store I give him a task of finding something. It keeps him busy and helps me get things done quicker. Wonder when he'll catch on to my tactic?

Erika said...

There are days when my hubby actually wants to go with me to the craft store.Sometimes he finds stuff that he would like me to make/paint/create so then I end up with more work. But at least he went with me:)

Silver Parrot said...

Oooh...torturing the husband with beads and crafts...sounds like fun!

TiLT said...

best of luck getting it all done - can't wait to see

storybeader said...

sounds like a fun day. Can't wait to see the finished result! {:-Deb

Very Verdant said...

Dragging husband to the craft store? Hold hands and call it a date! ;0) He won't mind too much! Have fun and be careful while out and about.