Saturday, August 22, 2009

Introducing FFEST

I've joined another team on Etsy! Yes, for those of you who are wondering, I am crazy :P It's called Facebook Fans on Etsy. We're all about supporting each other, promoting, and of course, facebook and etsy!

Glory, our fearless team leader, put together a treasury of some of the new team. I'm in it! You can see my Earth Walker piece in the third row, in the middle. Go check it out!


Want to find out more about the team? Go to our forum thread or our ning site.

6 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Great treasury! Congrats for being featured! And I'm so glad you joined another team! Don't want you to get bored or anything! :D

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

I"ll have to work on getting me a fan page :)

Memories for Life said...

Congrats on the treasury :)

I might have to join if I ever get my fan page published!

Splendid Little Stars said...

great treasury! The new team sounds great! And yes, we don't want you to be bored!

M Dawson said...

Lovely post. Once my exhibition is over I am going to spend more time on Facebook Fans!

Unknown said...

Ruthie ~ great feature for the new team! So glad you decided to join us! Go FFEST!!