Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Weekly Special and New Items!

I used my favorite hemp knotting technique with this bracelet to form a spiraling pattern in between the beads. The black hemp forms a perfect contrast to the blue/green pony beads, for a look that will jazz up any outfit with a bit of fun! This bracelet is just barely over 6 inches long.

Normally $7 plus S&H, this week, on this blog, you can buy this bracelet for only $5.60 plus $2 shipping and handling to anywhere in the world!


I also have to show off some of my most recent listings - I've been keeping busy as always!

Which is YOUR favorite?



4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Looks great!

You have lots of great bracelets in your shop I see :)

BeadedTail said...

Great bracelet and great deal! Is it for a child since it's just 6"? As for your new listings, I love your mom's pineapple points doily and also your Elements necklace.

Splendid Little Stars said...

Wow, Ruthie! nice work! pretty new bracelet. I agree with beaded--your mother's doily and your elements necklace are very impressive!

Beth said...

I love that bracelet. I like the woven with the beads mixed in. So nice!