Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Guess What You Could Win?

You could win lots of things! This month's Top Commentators Contest has EXTRA incentive to it! One of our previous winners has volunteered to sweeten the pot by donating a prize to the Top Commentator this month! So in ADDITION to winning a Gift Certificate from me, you'll be winning a surprise!

How do you win? Just visit my blogs! Well, and leave comments :P The top three commentators all three win Gift Certificates! $20 for the top commentator, $10 for the second highest, and $5 for the third! AND that can be a custom order! So if your motivated...you could win a lot!


7 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Wow! Sounds very exciting! Hope I'm in the running this month!

Splendid Little Stars said...

What a sweet deal! We get to read your blog and you give us stuff!

DVArtist said...

Hi, I have been away from my computer for the last few months. My first stop today was you blog. Still as nice as ever.
Nicole/Beadwright

Silver Parrot said...

Gotta love giveaways!!

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

sounds like fun!!!

KayzKreationz said...

Sounds like fun. I´ll have to keep watching and commenting. Thanks.
http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com
http://KayzKreationz.etsy.com

Memories for Life said...

How cool! And what a nice gesture :)